Phala Builders Program Launched! PW Sent Out Survey For Community | Phala Weekly Vol. 120
Khala/Phala Computing Providers Report
Phala StakePool V2 & Vault on-chain upgrade has been enabled, all related functions related to computing providers are restricted so we won’t be able to provide statistics this week.
Khala Democracy Governance
Khala’s treasury has accumulated 37.94 MPHA. There is no new referendum this week.
- #57: devPHAse development tool Part 2- Finalization, improvements, and maintenance of product (reflecting changes in stack)
- Phat Contract
- Phat contract staking UI
- Phat WASM bytecode validator UI
- Phala compute
- pRruntime v0 final version merged
- pRuntime safe mode
- Key handover for pRuntime v2
- Following Intel's suggestion, the Confidence Level 2 rule was relaxed
- Launch EQ, EQD, HDX on the app
- Sygma integrated on Thala (Phala test runtime)
- Community contribution
- Devphase v0.1.7 release (@100k)
Work in progress
- Phala APP
- SGX DCAP productionalize
- Computing power supply
- pRuntime fast sync merged; waiting for Solo & PRB integration
- Ledger Hardware Wallet submitted to app store for review
- Phat Contract
- Swanky Phat Contract integration
Community & Ecosystem
- Continue the development of custom NFT.
- Marketplace v1.0 is under development.
- New features released for PhalaWorld official website!
Operation & Marketing
a.) PhalaWorld Meme Contest winners announced.
b.) PhalaWorld sent out a questionnaire to the community, soliciting the community’s experience and future expectations for the project.
Activities & News
- On February 9th, Phala launched the Phala Builders Program! This program provides funding, technical guidance, and marketing support to innovative projects seeking to build on Phala’s decentralized, trustless compute cloud using Phat Contract.
- Phala Ambassador Program is accepting applications.
🪧 Coming up
- On February 15th, Phala will host a Twitter Space introducing the Phala Builders Program and answer questions from the community.
- Phala will be attending ETHDenver 2023, stay tuned on our social media for more information.