Home – Phala
Products on Phala
01. Take back the control for your data!
02. Confidentiality for everyone
Phala Network Roadmap
what we've done
- Phala Team was founded. Being influenced by Cyberpunk Culture, we aimed to explore privacy protection technologies and decided to build a TEE network.
- The pLIBRA project was initiated after the announcement of Libra
- Built a strong community in China
- Phala Network’s technical roadmap was determined after the communication with the Polkadot team.
- Web3 Foundation announced the grant to pLIBRA
- Released the whitepaper “Phala Network: A Confidential Smart Contract Network Based on Polkadot”
- Candaq funded Phala Network as seed round with valuation of $ 2.8 million
Hang Yin became the Polkadot ambassador in China
- Phala became a member of the first batch of Substrate Builders ’Program
- Implemented the first data market proof of concept on Phala Network
- Published “Token Economics Whitepaper”
- Completed ERC20-like privacy-preserving token contract demo
- Begin “Stakedrop” on Kusama to distribute PHA to Polkadot & Kusama community by decentralized way
- Win another Web3 Foundation grant “Web3 Analytics” which use Phala to protecting internet service data privacy for people
- Phala POC-1 testnet online
- Finish “Stakedrop” on Kusama, over 1900000 KSM joined this event, and over 27 million PHA will be sent to Kusama community
- Phala POC-2 testnet “Rochach” online
- Phala completed last round of fund raising with $10M+ valuation — Candaq Group, IOSG Ventures, SNZ Holding, Waterdrip Capital, Bishijie, Ruixin Capital, InfiChain, Incuba Alpha Group, Exoplanet Capital, and Blue Mountain Labs.
- Darkpool idea got supported by Kusama community, and get a treasure grant from Kusama.
what we are doing
Phala Network is a member of Polkadot community with proud
Polakdot is a scalable, interoperable & secure network protocol for the next web.
Polkadot is a network protocol that allows arbitrary data—not just tokens—to be transferred across blockchains.This means Polkadot is a true multi-chain application environment where things like cross-chain registries and cross-chain computation are possible.
Phala Network is a Web3 Foundation Grant project.
In support of our mission, the Web3 Foundation grants program funds software development, research, technical education and community engagement efforts in and around the field of decentralized software protocols.
Phala Network is Substrate based and a member of Substrate Builders’ Program.
From Parity Ethereum, Parity is building the most advanced Ethereum client, to Polkadot, the next-generation interoperable blockchain network. Parity builds the cutting edge of Web 3.0.