PRuntime v2.1.0 Release
- Upgraded SubXT to 0.28 and Polkadot to v0.9.43.
- Introduced pink runtime 1.1 and upgraded pink-extension-runtime to 0.4.4.
- Added support for batch HTTP requests, query signed in EIP-712, and configurable RA timeout and retries.
- Enabled trust-dns as resolver for outgoing HTTP.
- Resolved issues causing infinite restarts, memory leaks in logging, HTTP ABI incompatibility, and sidevm restart stucks.
- Increased brk max size to 256M in pruntime and storage value limit to 1MB in pink.
- Merged deposit() and contract call() into a single call in pink-runtime.
- Introduced a safe handover feature and made parallelism for query in pruntime configurable.
- pink-runtime(internel): Merge deposit() and contract call() into a single call by @kvinwang in #1333
Full Changelog: pruntime-v2.0.1...pruntime-v2.1.0