Show Your PW Shell Around! PrivaDEX Enters Open Beta | Phala Weekly Vol. 118
Khala/Phala Computing Providers Report
Phala StakePool V2 & Vault on-chain upgrade has been enabled, all computing-related functions are restricted. We won’t be able to provide statistics this week.
Khala Democracy Governance
Khala’s treasury has accumulated 36.31 MPHA. There are no new referendums or proposals this week.
No update this week due to the Chinese New Year holiday.
Work in progress
- Phala APP
- SGX DCAP productionalize.
- Computing power supply
- PRuntime fast sync merged; waiting for Solo & PRB integration.
- Ledger hardware wallet submitted to app store for review.
Community & Ecosystem
- Continue the development of custom NFT.
- Marketplace v1.0 is under development.
Operation & Marketing
- Participate in the “Show Your Shell Around Your City” activity! You can snap a photo of your super high-definition Shell in your city and tag the city location.
Activities & News
- On January 20th, Phala’s Dev Advocate Josh participated in the Swanky Panel to discuss the future prospects of WASM smart contracts on Polkadot.
- On January 25th, Phala Network held Web3 Cloud Transformation — DCloud Round table by Phala Network on the Crowdcast jointly with Protocol Labs and Bundlr. Watch the reply!
- On January 23rd, Phala attended the Interoperability for Web3 — Polkadot in 2023 meetup in New York along with DIA, Composable Finance, Astar, and Parity.
- PrivaDEX, the latest cross-chain DEX aggregator running on Phat Contract, has launched its Open Beta at http://app.privadex.xyz! The dApp is offering one-click swaps across Moonbeam Network and Astar Network
🪧 Coming up
- On January 31st, Phala African community will be having an online talk session about Phala Network.
- Phala will be attending ETHDenver 2023, stay tuned on our social media for more information.