JSSDK 0.5.4 release
Hello everyone, it has been a long time since we released version 0.5.2. Unfortunately, the promised version 0.5.3 has not yet arrived, but we now have version 0.5.4.
The major changes in this release include:
- InkCommand can now switch to plain mode, which allows encryption to be turned off for debugging purposes.
- An error will be thrown when a PrpcError is detected.
- Decode functionality has been added for MessageOutput.
- Auto-deposit feature has been implemented.
- The bundling size has been reduced, from 8.2 MB to 2.85 MB.
- The API for connecting to a specified PRuntime node has been redesigned.
- Docs update.
To learn more, you can visit the JS-SDK documentation on npmjs.com: https://www.npmjs.com/package/@phala/sdk. Or, you can explore the cookbook repository for more examples: https://github.com/Leechael/phat-contract-sdk-cookbook.
Thank you all for your patience and support!