StakePool V2 On-Chain Functions Are Being Upgrade, PhalaWorld Dress Up Is Live | Phala Weekly Vol. 112
Khala/Phala Computing Providers Report
Phala StakePool V2 & Vault on-chain upgrade has been enabled, all computing-related functions are restricted so we won’t be able to provide statistics this week.
Khala Democracy Governance
Khala’s treasury has accumulated 34.16MPHA.
- #72: This proposal will trigger an external referendum on the v1199 runtime. Once the upgrade is triggered, the StakePool v2 multi-block migration will begin.
- #71: This proposal is part of the StakePool v2 launch plan, which passed in the Referendum.
- #70: This proposal will register W-PHA (Wrapped PHA) on Khala for the preparation of StakePool v2
- #44: This proposal is for Gamerhash to bring more users to the Phala Network ecosystem.
- #47: This proposal is for Phala team’s expense during Asia Crypto Week
- #46: The main goal of this proposal is to deliver a devPHAse MVP
- Phat Contract
- Accurate gas fee estimation Phat UI
- Sygma Milestone 1 finished
- Phala APP
- Launching at stage 2
- Wiki pages ready to launch
Work in progress
- Phala APP
- SGX DCAP productionalize
- Computing power supply
- PRuntime fast sync merged; waiting for Solo & PRB integration
- Ledger Hardware Wallet support internal test
Community & Ecosystem
- Continue the development of custom NFT.
- The web UI development is completed.
- The Spirit and Food leaderboard were launched.
- The marketplace is under development.
Operation & Marketing
- Users can view Origin Shell’s metadata and breeder list on the NFT details page!
- Alpha Airdrop produced a second PhalaWorld Introduction Video explaining Spirit NFT, Shell NFT, and Seal NFT.
- Users can participate in the food ranking contest to win special POAP.
Activities & News
- StakePool V2 and Vaults are launching soon! The on-chain functions are being upgraded. During this process, some functions related to computing and delegation are limited.
- On December 15th, Marvin Tong participated in the Twitter Space held by RMRK to discuss PhalaWorld’s NFT, customization and more.
- On December 16th, Marvin Tong participated in the AMA held by The Kusamarian and shared the progress of Phala Network and PhalaWorld to the audience.
- Phala published an article introducing the “Share” concept of Phala App.
- The well-known blockchain researcher Andrew Miller published a technical analysis article comparing the security solutions of multiple different blockchains using TEE technology. In the article, he affirms the obvious security advantages of Phala Network.