Phala App 2.0 Will Launc Soon, PW Shell Incubation Starts On December 5th! | Phala Weekly Vol. 110
Khala/Phala Computing Providers Report
Khala Democracy Governance
Khala’s treasury has accumulated 32.32M PHA. No new proposal this week.
- #66: In this referendum, the technical committee is putting forward a proposal to upgrade Khala Runtime v1192.
- #67: Doyle Guo from the Phala team, has submitted a proposal for a referendum that aims to introduce an upgrade to StakePool V2. After the upgrade, the Delegation NFT and Vault mechanism will be introduced to improve pledge efficiency and lower entry barriers.
- #68: The technical committee has initiated a referendum proposing to register XCM assets and open the HRMP channel from Khala to Pioneer Network.
- #44: This proposal is from the Gamerhash team. The proposal hopes to integrate the Gamerhash platform and the Phala network, such as using PHA as a platform payment token and integrating computing power.
- Phat Contract
- Closed Beta launched. Expected to start on 12th Dec.
- Offchain Rollup at Sub0 workshop published: https://github.com/Phala-Network/phat-offchain-rollup/tree/sub0-workshop/phat.
- Sygma integration test started.
- Phala APP
- StakePool v2 test finished for launch preparation.
Work in progress
- Phala APP
- SGX DCAP productionalize.
- Computing power supply
- pRuntime fast sync.
- Ledger Hardware Wallet supports internal test.
Community & Ecosystem
- Continue the development of custom NFT.
- The web UI development is completed.
- The Spirit leaderboard and Referral system are added.
- The marketplace is under development.
Operation & Marketing
- Shell incubation will start on Dec 5th at 8 p.m. SGT!
Activities & News
- November 28th–29th, Developer Advocate Josh and VP of Growth Zoe attended and spoke at the Sub0 conference in Lisbon, Portugal.
- Phat Contract is open for closed beta testing. Developers with rust language development experience are welcome to experience it! details.
- Phala became one of the founding members of the Polkadot Alliance, which is an on-chain collective of teams seeking to protect the Polkadot brand, recognize ecosystem contributors, and uphold a community code of ethics.
- On November 30th, Phala held the Monthly Community Call to share the project progress and future plans with community members.
- A new HRMP channel has been opened between Phala Network and Astar Network, and the cross-chain transaction between $ASTR and Phala is enabled.
- Phala APP 2.0 will be launched soon, learn more.
- Phala announces APP 2.0 roadmap.
- Intel SGX has recently been called into question for its security. Dr. Shelven published “Technical Analysis of why Phala will not be affected by the Intel SGX chip vulnerabilities” explained why Phala will not be affected by its vulnerabilities from a technical point of view.
🪧 Coming up
- On December 8th, Phala will host the De-Cloud Roundtable with Protocol Labs and Bundlr Network to discuss the current status and future of decentralized cloud services.
- Leave your background and title here to help the speakers prepare!
- On December 5th, Phala co-founder Marvin Tong will participate in the Twitter Space held by Bitget to discuss how people can rebuild trust in the crypto space.