Phala Had A Successful Journey At Token 2049, Phat Contract Finished Rebranding | Phala Weekly Vol. 101
Khala/Phala Computing Providers Report
Khala Democracy Governance
Khala has one democracy referendum executed this week. The Treasury has accumulated 21.51M PHA.
Khala Congress seats will increase to 8 people after the network upgrade. Congress seats are voted on and rotated every 24 hours.
Learn how to apply for a council seat: https://wiki.phala.network/en-us/maintain/governance/2-join-the-council/.
- #61: This referendum is from the Technical Committee. The proposal is to accept HRMP between Khala → Shiden network.
- Phat Contract
- Overall progress 31/39.
- System & driver contract implementation: https://github.com/Phala-Network/phala-blockchain/pull/953
- Public RPC signing: https://github.com/Phala-Network/phala-blockchain/pull/971
- Make on_block_end privileged feature.
- Phat Contract as L3 design draft.
Work in progress
- Computing power supply
- SGX DCAP support demo went successfully; moving into production.
- StakePoolv2 & Vault reviewed; now adding benchmark and docs.
- Tokenomic design finalized the discussion; working on the implementation.
Community & Ecosystem
- Continue the development of custom NFT.
- Reorganize the website logic to prepare for the new version of the official website iteration.
- Updating website UI.
Operation & Marketing
- The Shell NFT customization video is in the processing of being made.
- PhalaWorld Mods will host mini-games every week from now on- join for prizes! For details please stay tuned to our official Twitter accounts.
Activities & News
- Phala attended Token 2049 and side events from September 28th to 29th in Singapore.
- Dr. Shelven delivered a speech at Token 2049.
- New tokens cross-chain transaction among Phala, Moonbeam Network, and Parallel is enabled.
- Fat Contract has upgraded to Phat Contract, and the brand’s logo is updated at the same time.
- Phala partners with Zondax to develop Ledger Nano S and X for Phala and Khala.
🪧 Coming up.
- Phala will participate in San Francisco Blockchain Week on November 3rd, stay tuned for details.